Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: TorontoTerm: Full Time
UXP is looking for an experienced QA analyst with real-world experience who is capable of working closely with a technical and agile team in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment.
In this role, you will work alongside a small team of developers to verify, test, and ever-improve on the software. Day-to-day responsibilities will include interpreting business requirement docs and ensuring that the software meets the preordained specifications, writing and updating test cases, creating and maintaining test automation scripts, and writing release notes.
The software you will be helping to build is part of a telecommunications service delivery platform. This platform enables seamless communication and content consumption across desktop computers, laptops, mobile devices, and other hardware (like smart TVs).
- Real-world experience in developing test plan, test estimation, and test case writing Real-world experience testing web-based software applications
- Real-world experience testing mobile application on smartphones (iOS & Android) Familiarity with JIRA and Selenium
- Basic understanding of software APIs
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for technology, learning, and the intersection (or is it union?) of the two
Nice to Have
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience working in the telecommunications industry, with VoIP, Billing, Cable or IPTV domain knowledge (e.g., what are SIP phones, what is HLS or Smooth)
- Some experience with programming or scripting
Ready to Apply?
If you think you'll be a good fit with us and the job sounds like it's up your alley, we'd love to hear from you. To apply, please send us a copy of your resume, a cover letter, and any relevant project or portfolio links to email@example.com