SENIOR C++ DEVELOPER
Location: Toronto, Ontario
UXP is looking for an experienced software developer with real-world experience who is capable of working closely with a technical and agile team in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment.
In this role, you will work alongside a small team of developers and designers to co-design C++, data models, and system components that are part of a telecommunications service delivery platform. This platform enables seamless communication and content consumption across desktop computers, laptops, mobile devices, and other hardware (like smart TVs).
- A programming polyglot who can sling C++ code with ease
- Experience with software best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, doc, etc.)
- Strong background in developing efficient and effective algorithms and data structures
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- A passion for technology, learning, and the intersection (or is it union?) of the two
Nice to have
- A host of projects in github or bit bucket that we can peruse
- Real-world work experience in large-scale systems
- Real-world work experience with REST-based software architecture
- Experience developing for Mobile and with HTML5 tech
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com, referencing this job opening.