Senior Java Developer
Location: Toronto, CanadaTerm: Full TimeStart Date: Immediately
UXP is looking for an experienced Java developer with real-world experience who is capable of working closely with a technical and agile team in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment.
In this role, you will work alongside a team of developers and designers to co-design Java APIs, data models, and system components that are part of a telecommunications and operator service delivery platform. This platform enables federation and personalization of seamless communication and content consumption across screens (mobile devices, desktop/laptop computers, and other hardware such as STBs and smart TVs).
- 5+ years Java experience (server side) on Unix, Linux, WIndows.
- Demonstrable experience with the Spring framework components.
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and open systems.
- Experience with JMS/JMX and Hibernate.
- Experience in building multi-threaded clustered scalable environments.
- Extensive knowledge of source code management, test automation and disciplined quality driven
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills, with a creative and flexible attitude.
Nice to Have
- Exposure to Agile development.
- Experience with open source packages and tools.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, technologies and operations.
- Experience with GIT, MySQL and Tomcat.
- Experience with Lucene based index/search server, such as Solr/ElasticSearch
Ready to Apply?
If you think you'll be a good fit with us and the job sounds like it's up your alley, we'd love to hear from you. To apply, please send us a copy of your resume and a link to your GitHub profile or any relevant portfolio links to email@example.com