Web User Interface Designer
Location: Toronto, CanadaTerm: Full TimeStart Date: Immediately
UXP is looking for an experienced Web Application developer with real-world experience who is capable of working closely with a technical and agile team in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment.
In this role, you will work alongside a small team of developers and designers to realize web-based interfaces and workflows that power our telecommunications service delivery platform. This platform enables seamless communication and content consumption across desktop computers, laptops, mobile devices, and other hardware (like smart TVs).
- Design and develop client UI on Set-Top Box, Mobile and PC
- UI development with AJAX and similar technologies including real-time client updates
- A degree/diploma in Software Development or Computer Science
- 2- 4 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and proven interpersonal skills
- Experience in developing web applications for iOS and Android devices
- Experience working with development best practices (version control, unit testing, and CI)
- Experience working with client-side templates
- Enthusiasm for open web technologies and keep up to date with latest technologies and standards
- A collaborative attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet set deadlines
- Experience creating intuitive user interfaces
- Experience with Photoshop/Gimp
- Experience with Web Frameworks
- Experience with Mobile browser enabled web applications
Ready to Apply?
If you think you'll be a good fit with us and the job sounds like it's up your alley, we'd love to hear from you. To apply, please send us a copy of your resume and a link to your GitHub profile or any relevant portfolio links to email@example.com